$40 Piercing & Basic Jewelry• Nostril Piercing ($15 extra for children under the age of 12) • Basic Cartilage (Helix, Fossa/Pinna, Tragus, Rook, Conch) • Navel (upper or lower) • Nipple (single) • Eyebrow • Single lobe*
$50 Piercing & Basic Jewelry• Basic Oral (Lip, Labret, Monroe, Medusa, Tongue) • Dermal Anchors and Skin Divers • Lobes* (jewelry priced per pair)
$60 Piercing & Basic Jewelry• Septum (add $5 per gauge after 14) • Advanced Cartilage (Daith, Orbital, Snug, Anti-Tragus) • Advanced Oral (Vertical/Inverse Labret, Smiley, Sublingual, Cheeks/Dahlias) • Bridge Piercing • Industrial +$5
$80 Piercing & Basic Jewelry• Flat Surface • Popular Genital Piercings (VCH, Labia, Frenum, Prince Albert, Dydoe)
Piercing Policies Regarding Minors
*There is an extra $15 charge for children under the age of 12.*
At Old School Tattoo and Piercing, we are always concerned with the safety and ethics of the work we perform. Due to this, we have stringent policies regarding the piercing of minors. These policies are as follows:
1) We will not pierce any individual who is unable to express personal interest in getting pierced. This includes infants.
2) We do not do any work on or around the genitals of anyone younger than the age of 18.
3) We will not do any work in any areas besides the ears for anyone under the age of 13. There are sometimes exceptions to this rule. Please call the shop to discuss.
4) We will never use a gun to perform the piercing; it may be quick, but it is not a safe or sanitary means to pierce any part of the human body. You can find more information about this at painfulpleasures.com
5) We must be able to scan some form of identification for BOTH the minor being pierced AS WELL as their parent or legal guardian. ALL ID’s must be original (no copies or pictures) and not expired. Acceptable forms of ID for minors include: birth certificate, tribal ID, drivers permit, drivers license, Nexus pass, or a passport. UNacceptable forms of ID would include social security cards, school ID, insurance cards, etc.
The guardian must be present at the time that the identification is presented and release forms are filled out. If the last names of the guardian and the minor do not match then we will also require some other identification that would show reason for the discrepancy in names.
If you have any questions about proving guardianship or anything else regarding piercing feel free to directly contact one of our piercers. @piercingbysalvatore or @piercer_cori